Owensboro Police Dept
- Commissary may be ordered on kiosk under Order Commissary tab.
- Orders must be placed by midnight on Sundays and Wednesdays.
- Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once they are placed.
- There is a maximum purchase amount of $75 per inmate per commissary day due to limited storage space.
- If commissary only offered once a week, maximum purchase amount is $150.
- Orders will be delivered on Tuesdays and Fridays, or once weekly if holiday falls on weekday.
- If item ordered is out of stock, a credit will be made to inmate’s account.
- Commissary hot cart items may be ordered on commissary slips that are delivered / picked up on Mondays.
- Commissary cold cart items may be ordered on commissary slips that are delivered / picked up on Wednesdays.
- Items are distributed on same day as ordered.
- Same commissary rules apply to these purchases.
- Gift packs may be ordered online at www.mycarepack.com
- These packs may also be ordered by calling 1-877-277-5452
- Customer service number is 1-800-353-4330
- Gift packs will be delivered using the same schedule for other commissary orders
- On delivery days, inmates who placed orders need to:
- Line up when commissary staff arrive
- Present wristband upon request to ensure product is delivered to right person
- Receive order
- Inspect order for accuracy with staff
- Report any issues before leaving area
- If any issues are reported, staff will:
- Verify if any errors occurred
- Make necessary corrections to inmate’s account on next business day.
- If no issues reported and inmate leaves presence of staff, order will be considered correct and accepted as is.
- Issues reported later will not be eligible for correction, since cannot verify if any error was made.
- If inmate is not present during delivery, commissary will be held and delivered at end of day or next business day.
- If inmate is released before delivery, a credit will be made to inmate’s account the next business day.
- Inmates in isolation for rule infraction are not eligible to order/receive any commissary except for hygiene, mail and medical supplies.
- Inmates with medical conditions, i.e. diabetes, may be restricted from receiving items that conflict with their medical diets.
- Inmates with religious diets will be restricted from receiving items that conflict with their religious diets.
- Inmate commissary balances are available on kiosk under Order Commissary tab, then View Balance and History tab.
- All non-food items have a 6% tax included.
- Commissary that does not fit properly in a cell area may be deemed excessive and may need to be discarded upon notification.
- Commissary cannot be returned or exchanged and all sales are final.
- DCDC nor the commissary company are responsible for lost, stolen or damaged commissary after inmate receives items.
- Commissary is a privilege which may be restricted due to disciplinary reasons, except for hygiene, mail and medical supplies.
| AVAILABLE COMMISSARY ITEMS (PDF)