Owensboro Police Dept
- Public Information
- General Public
- Public information on currently housed inmates is available at daviesscojail.org.
- This information includes:
- Arrest date
- Bond information
- Information that may NOT be released to public:
- Booking information for past incarceratio
- Cell locations
- Court dates
- Date of birth
- Hospital admissions
- Release dates
- SAP participation
- Social security number - SSN
- Transports outside facility
- Government Agencies
- Law enforcement agencies have restricted remote access to facility’s information system.
- Other government agencies may be provided appropriate information that is pertinent to their specific functions.
- News Media
- With inmate’s written consent on form authorizing release of information, news media will be allowed to interview an inmate, except if safety and security of facility may be affected.
- Official statements to news media relating to DCDC administrative policies shall be made by jailer/designee.
- Media interviews may be allowed for a reasonable time Mon-Fri, 8a-4p, with pre-approval of jailer/designee.