Owensboro Police Dept
- Video visits are available online at JailFunds.com, 16 hours after an inmate is booked into facility.
- Visits are available 24 hours a day, except during head counts.
- Head count times are about 7a-8a, 3p-4p and 11p-12a.
- Visits require an appointment that may be made by the inmate or visitor.
- Inmate and visitor will receive a notification/reminder of the scheduled visit.
- Inmates may cancel a visit up to two minutes before the visit.
- One free 15-minute visit is allowed per inmate per week.
- Four additional paid visits are allowed per inmate per week.
- Paid visits cost $5.70 for a 15-minute block of time.
- Minutes not used during a visit will expire after each visit.
- Public defenders and private attorneys may register for confidential visits online at JailFunds.com.
- Upon verification and approval by DCDC, registered PD and attorney visits will not be monitored or recorded.
- During a scheduled visit time, the kiosk will only operate for the inmate named in the visit.
- Inmates may report visit issues on kiosks under "Video Visitation" tab.
- Visitors may report visit issues online at JailFunds.com.
- All parties shall keep their faces toward the camera at all times or the screen will go dark.
- No sexual acts are permitted by any viewed party.
- All viewed parties shall follow the dress code, to include, no nudity, no clothing deemed inappropriate, no exposed undergarments, no gang attire, nothing covering the head, etc.
- Visits may be terminated for a rule violation, by any party, or for safety and security reasons.
- Future visits may be restricted, if appropriate.
- All visits are monitored and recorded.